httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: [STATUS] (httpd-docs-1.3) Wed Mar 27 23:45:17 EST 2002
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2002 11:49:31 GMT
On Wed, 27 Mar 2002, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> * Tutorial on "log files in apache"
>   - Rich has kindy donated the "4-part logging article on Apache Today"
>     articles that will need a little massaging.
>   - Chris Pepper <pepper@reppep.com> has offered to look into this.

Chris, what is the status of this? Were you still waiting on me for
something, or did you just get busy on other things? Let me know if you
need anything.

Also, any of the tutorials of mine that are on ApacheToday.com are fair
game. I am not sure how many of them are worth doing anything with, but
they might provide a decent starting point. (Is there some legal
incantation that I should utter to transfer rights/ownership?)

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
As we trace our own few circles around the sun