httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Documentation bugs
Date Sat, 09 Mar 2002 22:38:00 GMT
On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Rich Bowen wrote:

> I'm looking at the open bugs on bugs.apache.org that are in the
> Documentation category. There are some that have been open since Feb
> 1999. What's up with that?
>
> Anyways, I'm going to try to look through these and see which ones
> really need to be addressed, closed, or something else. We should not
> have these things in here this long.

Well, I had good intentions, but I have had something rather unexpected
come up in my real life, and it now seems unlikely that I will get to
this, or much of anything, for the next few weeks. I feel that we should
make an effort to get all of these closed, particularly the ones that
have been open for years. And perhaps I'll get back to it some day.

--
And everyone said, "If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve -