httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject RE: dtd for httpd-docs
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 02:04:10 GMT
On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, Joshua Slive wrote:

> Alright.  I got things working with emacs at least at a basic level and I
> played around a little with the DTD.  The results are inline below.

> A few questions:
>
> - Does this look right to everyone?
>
> - Where should it go?  manual/style/, manual/mod/, ... ?

I would vote for manual/style, as we want to use the same thing in
howto, vhosts, faq, misc, ssl, and so on.

> - Should we use a PUBLIC or a SYSTEM identifier.  SYSTEM is easier to setup,
> because we don't need to much with CATALOGs, but I'm not sure what the
> "right thing" is.
>
> As I've mentioned, I really don't know what I'm doing with DTDs, so any
> comments will be appreciated.

Well, I'm very much new to this as well, but it looks good to me! Can we
get another XML expert to look at it and tell us what sucks about it?

--
Who can say where the road goes
Where the day flows