httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject XML conversion - mod_include
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2002 12:33:47 GMT
Just FTR, I'm doing the converstion of mod_include docs into XML. It's
taking a while, and I don't want to be doing the same work that someone
else is doing.

Is it reasonable to assume that the conversion will still be usable even
after the DTD and XSL work has been done? Forgive me, this is the first
time that I have ever done anything with XML, and I am mostly playing
parrot with other docs that have already been converted, although it is
making more and more sense to me as I go along.

--
Nothing is perfekt. Certainly not me.
Success to failure. Just a matter of degrees.