httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: dtd for httpd-docs
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 16:14:04 GMT

> From: Brad Miller [mailto:brad@beldamar.com]

> <pre> was not defined as an element.
> I added it and everything validates now.
> Thanks for the help with the grouping of elements.

I'll commit this in a few minutes with a few more changes.

I'm not sure why you added "*" after all the Inline's.  The "*" is already
embedded in the entity.

I also had to make most of the <directorysynopsis> optional, unfortunately.
When we use <directorysynopsis location="somewhereelse">, then only the
<name> is required.  I don't think a DTD can be smart enough to
differentiate these two situations, so all the tags except <name> will be
set to optional.

Joshua.