httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: New version of manual.xsl
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 01:45:50 GMT

> From: Patrik Grip-Jansson [mailto:patrikj@gnulix.org]

> On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, Joshua Slive wrote:
>
> > Sorry, this might be a pain for you, but I'm going to have to insist on
> > diffs for this stuff.  Otherwise, it is almost impossible to determine
> > what has changed from one version to another.
>
> Not a problem. I should have thought of it myself! I guess I'll have to
> try to get CVS access later on, so this process is easier.
>
> Here are the diffs. There's nothing new in this version.

Cool, thanks.  For the future, context diffs (diff -u) are much better.

I'll wait 'till you have a chance to look at the other stuff before I commit
this.  In addition, if you have a chance, it would be great if you could
look at the spacing problem (extra space after <directive></directive> and
<module></module> in the html output).

As far as commit access, as long as you hang around for a little while and
keep contributing, that will come.

Thanks again.

Joshua.