httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: Documentation bugs
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 20:14:26 GMT

> From: Rich Bowen [mailto:rbowen@rcbowen.com]

> I'm looking at the open bugs on bugs.apache.org that are in the
> Documentation category. There are some that have been open since Feb
> 1999. What's up with that?
>
> Anyways, I'm going to try to look through these and see which ones
> really need to be addressed, closed, or something else. We should not
> have these things in here this long.

+1

I've done this a couple times in the past, so the ones that are left are
there because either:

1. I missed them somehow; or

2. I didn't know what to do with them or wan't knowledeable enough in that
area of apache to do the fixes.

In either case, you are welcome to have a go.

If you don't have editting access, let me know and I can give you
instructions on how to get it.

JOshua.