httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: New version of manual.xsl
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 16:02:19 GMT
> From: Patrik Grip-Jansson [mailto:patrikj@gnulix.org]

> On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, Joshua Slive wrote:
>
> > > Actually I think this is version is pretty suitable for a
> commit. It has
> > > got all words localized, which the one in the repository hasn't.
> > Ok.  I'll try to do it later.
>
> I managed to fix a couple of the extra white space problems. I've
> included
> a diff, it's against the old file from the repository.

OK.  Committed.

I changed a few things: I got rid of the 100% table widths because they
don't render properly in MSIE (extend past end of page).  I'd guess this has
to do with the table in blockquote hack that we are currently using.

Now, the biggest outstanding issue is, is there any way to make this work
more consistently in the different XSLT engines?

Joshua.