httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Astrid Ke├čler <k...@kess-net.de>
Subject Re: German translation
Date Sun, 03 Mar 2002 02:16:26 GMT
> They are offering us to translate the Apache documentation (for 2.0)
> into German (or to sponsor the translation), provided that they
> get the right to publish the german documention as a book.

LOL, what a timing. My promise for a german translation is meant
business. I'm doing this in my spare time just for fun and this
brilliant software. Now I'm working at the second file and I think next
week I'll post the first part for review.

I never thought about been sponsored or anything else, but if they want
and nothing objects to the license ... Lars, I hope I didn't mistake you
and you won't do this translation yourself? Do you mind you could give me
your contact or tell your contact my name? MITP already knows me as one
of their authors.

Kess

E-Mail: kess@kess-net.de