httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject RE: New to the list and ready to help out.
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 03:22:10 GMT
On Sun, 24 Feb 2002, Brad Miller wrote:

> About the strictness of it, do we want to make sure that everything already
> written validates or do we want to go
> back through stuff and modify it (if necessary) to conform to the DTD?

There is no requirement that what has already been written is the
benchmark for all development to come. I would rather Joshua and I have
to redo what we have done if there is a better way to do it.

> Can anyone point out a couple specific files to use as examples? I am sure
> that since there isn't a DTD yet that we have some
> differences in format. Or should I just say, hey, here is the DTD and the
> format is now this! We can always tweak it from there.

mod_setenvif.xml is presumably the one that is the most correct at the
moment, since it has been used as the template for all the later ones.

> I will definetly try to stick as closely to what exists of course but when
> we get right down to it there will have to be some mods, I'm sure.

That's fine. We need to do it right now, rather than figure out 6 months
ago and have to redo even more.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
ReefKnot - http://www.reefknot.org