httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: New to the list and ready to help out.
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2002 18:29:21 GMT
On Fri, 22 Feb 2002, Brad Miller wrote:

> I would like to help out with some of the documentation.
> I heard you were trying to work on converting stuff over to XML.
>
> I am not sure what I can do to help so I will list my skills and maybe
> someone can point me in the right direction.
>
> HTML
> XML
> DTD's
> CSS
> Graphics
> I am just learning a little bit about XSL now so I don't know if I can help
> all that much in that area.
>
> I am currently a technical writer for a software development company.
> Hope I can help.

We can certainly always use more help. There is a STATUS file in the
documentation directory that lists all of the things that we are
currently working on - there is one of these for 1.3, and a different
one for 2.0. I guess the first step would be to get a cvs checkout and
have a look through those.

We're making good progress on the XML conversion, but there's still some
to do.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
ReefKnot - http://www.reefknot.org