httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <>
Subject Re: No directives
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2002 04:11:08 GMT
On Sun, 17 Feb 2002, Joshua Slive wrote:

> On Sun, 17 Feb 2002, Rich Bowen wrote:
> > If there are no directives (see mod_unique_id) then we should get a
> > message that says "There are no directives provided by this module" or
> > similar. What we are getting is a header "Directives", with nothing
> > following it.
> Yep, that's fixed in my local manual.xsl.  I'll check it in tommorow.

Good deal.

> Keep the bugs coming ;-)

Well, going to bed now, but please review the 2 or 3 xml files that I
committed this evening, and tell me what I'm missing, or doing, wrong,
or whatever. They seem to render correctly, so maybe I got it right.

Pilgrim, how you journey on the road you chose
To find out where the winds die and where the stories go
 --Pilgrim (Enya - A Day Without Rain)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message