httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject <directory> tag not doing The Right Thing
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2002 03:38:55 GMT
The <directive> tag appears to be behaving inconsistently. The anchor
tag is sometimes working, sometimes not. I'm not completely sure what
the conditions are for making each happen, but it seems that sometimes
the anchor is being left in the case it was used, and other times it is
lowercasing it.

For example:

<directive module="core">Directory</directive>

is producing a link to core.html#Directory which is not a valid anchor.

It seems that other times it was lowercasing the anchor, but I am now
unable to find any examples of that, and Mozilla is segfaulting, making
the search difficult.

I'm not clear on what the Right Thing To Do is in this situation, but I
thought I'd mention it.

--
Nothing is perfekt. Certainly not me.
Success to failure. Just a matter of degrees.