httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Brad Miller" <>
Subject RE: New to the list and ready to help out.
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:07:21 GMT
~~By the way, Joshua, you like the way I volunteered you to do more work?
~~Heh. What I meant here is that it would be preferable to make things
~~better at this stage than have to redo everything again at a later date,
~~once we are already done.

I will start working on this today. Hopefully I can have something solid by
the end of the week.
If it comes down to it, and we have to change some things around we can
probably use a perl script (or something similar)
to make all the changes for us. It will most likely be stuff that will is
similar throughout.

Brad Miller

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: