httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: <directory> tag not doing The Right Thing
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:53:13 GMT

> From: Rich Bowen [mailto:rbowen@rcbowen.com]

> On Sun, 17 Feb 2002, Joshua Slive wrote:
>
> > 2. Use all lower case.  Fewer links will be broken, but I would need to
> > scatter translate(.,$uppercase,$lowercase) all over the xsl file.
>
> I was under the impression that all the anchors were lowercase, and so
> this would make sense to me. However, if there are mixed-case links,
> this would mean the tedious job of searching and fixing.

OK.  I went with all lowercase fragments (although I also left a mixed case
anchor in there for now).

I also fixed the stylesheet so now <directive
type="section">Directory</directive> should do the "right thing".

I also took a look at the stuff you checked in last night.  They look
excellent to me.  The only thing I changed was to use <directive> in a
couple places that you didn't.  Even if we don't need to link, it is best to
mark <directive>s as such, because I think it might be good to present them
in a different color/font.

Thanks for your help!

Joshua.