httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Belen Leonardo Javier <lbe...@afip.gov.ar>
Subject RE: XML/XSLT/And so on...
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 15:04:34 GMT
Thanks for the Advise, but the main idea is to have a dbms as a backend,
which can feed a continuous stream of data to a front end. The problem is
that the office needs the data in different formats, like the obvious html,
but also pdf and rtf... so I thought I can use a independent format, like
xml, or docbook. If it fullfill my needs here I'll be glad of helping in the
internationalization to the spanish and make it support legal stuff. Well,
that's all.... Cheers, Leo.