httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Daniel Lopez <dan...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: XML docs and Comanche (fwd)
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2002 20:49:01 GMT

Hi,

I follow docs@, and I like the idea of converting the docs to xml, for at
least two reasons:

a) This will help GUI tools in presenting online help.

b) About what Rich is mentioning, what I was thinking is making the directive
definition structured, so it can be parsed programmatically. I have in
Comanche something along the lines of:

<directive type="number">
 <name>Port</name>
 <default>80</name>