httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Astrid Ke├čler <k...@kess-net.de>
Subject Re: xml module docs (it happened)
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2002 15:58:24 GMT
Hi Joshua,

> The documentation for the new system is at
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/docsformat.html

why didn't you post this one or two weeks earlier? :-)

I'm trying the german translation (version 2 only) and have now to
restructure all the documents already done. Not if these were so
much. ;-)
(When ready with a couple of them giving you and the other german
natural speakers the possibility to check the quality, I'll post my
translation here.)

But I'm working top-down. And when converting for example index.html
I have some difficulty to choose the correct element. Are there also
examples for non modul documentiation pages?

Kess

E-Mail: kess@kess-net.de