httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Lars Eilebrecht <l...@hyperreal.org>
Subject Re: german doc
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2002 08:37:27 GMT
According to Simon Putz:

> its not too easy to translate those things yes thats right, because
> you just cant find words and you have to explain it
> in your own words not going too far from the original text;)

Well, actually it is sometimes better to going away from the original
text, because a few things simply doesn't translate.

Ok, your document has been committed. I've fixed some typos, markup
errors and quite a few translations. Feel free to send further comments.

Thanks.

P.S.: BTW, the french variant looks quite outdated.
      Would be nice if the responsible person could fix this
      (my french isn't good enough for this ;-).

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht          - "The difference between fiction and reality?
lars@hyperreal.org          - Fiction has to make sense."  Tom Clancy