httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Lars Eilebrecht <l...@hyperreal.org>
Subject RE: german doc
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2002 01:34:43 GMT
According to Joshua Slive:

>> okay there the file goes, didnt want to post attachments to the list
>> before my first post, dont want to be rude ;)
>
> So... There are no germans on this list that are willing to give this a
> read throught?

I've already had a quick look at the document and I *do* have some
comments (mainly typos and a few wrong translations)... but I'm currently
(as always) swamped with work, because of a deadline tomorrow.
But I'll have a closer look and provide some updates by the end
of this week.

P.S.: Can someone explain to me why this file and also the original
      englisch version contains two <!DOCTYPE> entries and nested
      <HTML>/<HEAD>/<BODY> sections?

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht             - Instant programmer... just add coffee!
lars@hyperreal.org