httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-docs-1.3/htdocs/manual/mod mod_include.html
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2002 02:44:12 GMT
On 20 Jan 2002 rbowen@apache.org wrote:

>   +          <dd>
>   +          <p>The server will execute the given string using
>              <code>/bin/sh</code>. The include variables are available
>   +          to the command.</p>

It occurred to me after submitting the patch that I don't know what this
statement means. What is the meaning of the sentence "The include
variables are available to the command." Can someone give an example of
how one might take advantage of this fact?

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
As we trace our own few circles around the sun