httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: german translation of apache 2.0 new featurs document
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2002 17:54:50 GMT

> From: Simon Putz [mailto:simon.putz@t-online.de]

> i just translated / created a new_features_2_0.html.de.html file
> where could i submit it so german users can also read the new features
> of apache 2.0 in their native language?

Thanks for the info.  Please post the document to the list here.

We have a policy of not accepting new translations of documents unless we
have a fluent speaker of the language who can review the document for
accuracy.  (We have had some embarrassingly bad translations in the docs in
the past.)  I know there are some german apache developers, although I am
not sure if any of them are on this list.  If there are, they will probably
review the document.  If not, we will need to recruit another fluent German
speaker to review it.

Thanks.

Joshua.