httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject RE: [Fwd: Bad link in Apache docs]
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2001 02:17:54 GMT
On Wed, 5 Dec 2001, Joshua Slive wrote:

> [...]

I have become very fond of Wiki over the last several months. It is easy
to install, and allows folks to add annotation to documents very simply.
See http://www.wikipedia.com/ for an excellent example of a wiki in
action.

> I think the "recommended" way to comment on this stuff is via the bug
> database.  I could perhaps put a note to that effect on the docs-project
> page.

Perhaps it's the name that is off-putting. When it comes to the
documentation, folks don't think of it as bugs. It's suggestions,
recoomendations, typos, whatever, but not really bugs.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
http://www.rcbowen.com/kenya/