httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: [Fwd: Bad link in Apache docs]
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2001 16:45:50 GMT

Fixed.  (It was actually a botched internal link.  I forgot the "#".)

Your idea is great, but I don't think we have the infrastructure to
implement it.

I think the "recommended" way to comment on this stuff is via the bug
database.  I could perhaps put a note to that effect on the docs-project
page.

Johsua.