httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Mark J Cox <>
Subject Re: New website...
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2001 09:08:05 GMT

Looks great.  I couldn't few of the links currently on
(awards, in the news, search, security bug reporting).  It would seem that
the first two could go in the Miscellaneous section (although it wasn't
obvious to me that the section contained more than the bullet points below
it).  I think it's essential the the home page has a link to security bug
reporting; this needs to be prominent and very easy for people to find.

[The "in the news" is currently generated from a raw XML feed that I
haven't updated in a few months - it's generated out of "in the news"  we
run in Apache Week; if the build system supports it you could get it to
grab the raw feed on some frequent basis]

Cheers, Mark
Apache Software Foundation ..... OpenSSL Group ..... Apache Week editor

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message