httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject vhosts directory
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2001 17:14:04 GMT
I was wondering if anyone had taken a close look at the state of the
vhosts documentation any time recently. It seems that the files in there
contain a fair quantity of duplicated information, and I'm wondering if
there was any consensus about what we could do about it.

Specifically, details.html, details_1_2.html, vhosts-in-depth.html
appear to be the same document at different times in its life.

host.html, virtual-host.html appear to be the same document, while
index.html contains a lot of the same information.

Thoughts? Should I just tackle it and see what I come up with? (Don't
worry, I'll send in recommendations before I start deleting documents!)
:-)

--
And everyone said, "If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve -