httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: SSH key?
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2001 15:26:01 GMT
On Fri, 9 Nov 2001, David Reid wrote:

> Why not send the patches and allow others to commit until you get it fixed??

Because I can't get a diff without having cvs access. I suppose I could
get an anonymous checkout and diff against that, but it's a bit of a
pain, when 'cvs diff' is so convenient. To be honest, it's a lot of
small diffs, and I'm not even sure at this point what I have changed.
Mostly typos and small clarification. And, of course, I'd like to commit
my Authentication tutorial at some point also.

> I guess you've tried root@apache.org ?

Yes, but only twice. :-) I'll try again.