httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Christofer Muhm" <cm...@netegrity.com>
Subject AW: Authentication tutorial
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 10:38:19 GMT
Authentication tutorialI get the following error ... seems you've missed the
.css file ... :)

Not Found

The requested URL /ApacheAdmin.css was not found on this server.
  -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
  Von: Rich Bowen [mailto:rbowen@rcbowen.com]
  Gesendet: Donnerstag, 1. November 2001 04:01
  An: Apache Documentation Project
  Betreff: Authentication tutorial

  A long long long time ago, I promised an authentication tutorial. I have
  a first cut at such a beast, and it can be seen at
  http://apacheadmin.com/auth.html  Please let me know what you think
  about it, whether you think it will work in the docs, if there are any
  glaring problems with it, and etc. If everyone likes it, we can do the
  necessary stuff to get it in the Apache Documentation format and look.

  Thanks

  --
  Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
  http://www.rcbowen.com/kenya/