httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <sl...@apache.org>
Subject RE: A small suggestion for improving mod_rewrite documentation
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2001 22:02:13 GMT
Thanks for your comments.  I will forward them on to the
docs@httpd.apache.org list where the documentation writers hang out.  If you
have further suggestions, please feel free to join that list or submit them
to the apache bug database.

The link that you are looking for is
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/misc/FAQ.html#regex
But it is not very clear either.  In fact, Apache 1.3 uses the system regex
library or the HSregex library, depending on what is available.  You can
probably get documentation on your system regex library using
man egrep
or
man regexp

Joshua.