httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: First cut at a redesign for httpd.apache.org
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 14:19:23 GMT

> From: Justin Erenkrantz [mailto:jerenkrantz@ebuilt.com]
>
> As mentioned on site-dev and hinted on infrastructure, I'd
> like to see httpd.apache.org get cleaned up and modernized
> (much like apache.org).
>
> So, I've got a rough mockup of what I think it might look
> like running on my laptop using Anakia to generate the
> index.html file from an index.xml file:
>
> http://128.195.201.205:7888/httpd-site2/

This looks good to me.  As I've mentioned before, I hope someone will
eventually figure out how to get away from table-in-table-in-table... and
use a good CSS stylesheet.

Just to complicate matters, however, I don't think either of the mailing
lists we are discussing this on is appropriate.  I suggest future discussion
should go to docs@httpd.apache.org or dev@httpd.apache.org (probably the
former).

Joshua.