httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: vhosts directory
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2001 17:41:25 GMT

> From: Rich Bowen [mailto:rbowen@rcbowen.com]

> I was wondering if anyone had taken a close look at the state of the
> vhosts documentation any time recently. It seems that the files in there
> contain a fair quantity of duplicated information, and I'm wondering if
> there was any consensus about what we could do about it.

I did this cleanup in httpd-2.0.  You can take a look at the difference
between that and 1.3.  There are no functional changes in vhosts (other than
IPv6 which is undocumented at the moment), so any difference is my best
attempt at a cleanup.

When I did 2.0, I just figured that the old docs in 1.3 wheren't doing
anyone any harm.  They aren't linked anywhere.  But I won't object to you
deleting them.

Joshua.