httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: First cut at a redesign for httpd.apache.org
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 16:30:58 GMT

OK.

> The one change I would suggest is making the transformation
> produce CSS-based
> XHTML;

++++++1.  The current html output has some problems.  In particular, MSIE5
and NS4 have a rendering bug that can sometimes cause them to cut off text
in larger table cells.  It is very irritating.  I'd love to get rid of table
in table in blockquote in table and replace it with some good CSS.  But
making good, portable CSS is a non-trivial excercise.

Joshua.