httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Jon Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: First cut at a redesign for httpd.apache.org
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 18:11:42 GMT
on 11/2/01 6:19 AM, "Joshua Slive" <joshua@slive.ca> wrote:

> This looks good to me.  As I've mentioned before, I hope someone will
> eventually figure out how to get away from table-in-table-in-table... and
> use a good CSS stylesheet.

For what it is worth, the Scarab project has a *really* good stylesheet (and
resulting UI) that I think we should steal.

<http://scarab.whichever.com/>

Load that in your browser and then go into your preferences and turn off
CSS. I think you will be pretty amazed. View source as well, it looks great.

The guy that did the CSS is a master. Things look very good in Netscape4
class and higher.

Of course the layout can be tweaked pretty easily to better match what we
want (ie: we don't need some silly how do I help box on each page)

-jon