httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: tables
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2001 11:51:06 GMT
Joshua Slive wrote:
> There seems to be an unwritten rule that <table>s are banned
> from the httpd docs.  I guess this is not surprising since some
> of the docs were written back in a time where table support in
> browsers could not be counted on.  The result is some ugly
> monstrosities like the listing of % directives in
> mod_log_config.html.

True, to a point  If text-only clients can now all reliably
handle tables, cool.  But if they still look like crap,
then I'm opposed to changing them -- because someone setting
up a server doesn't necessarily have network access nor a
running server yet. :-)
#ken	P-)}

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: