httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: Apache API
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 11:58:56 GMT
Rich Bowen wrote:

> OK, sorry, found it.
>
> I keep finding parts of the docs that were somehow
> hidden before, or I just did not know where to look.

The /apidoc/ link is on dev.apache.org.  It would
be appropriate for the API.html file to point to
it.  The source for it is now in httpd-docs-1.3 and
has been for a long time, but it's in transition
from custom scripts to XML, with a lot of that in
my working directory, so I'd suggest hands-off for
now.  (That shouldn't be a problem; no-one else has
ever expressed any interest in working on it, really.. :-)
--
#ken	P-)}