httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject New website...
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2001 21:14:29 GMT
Converted the contributors page to Anakia format, so that is the
last major page on httpd.apache.org that needs to be converted...

http://httpd.apache.org/~jerenkrantz/httpd-site/
http://httpd.apache.org/~jerenkrantz/httpd-site/contributors/
http://httpd.apache.org/~jerenkrantz/httpd-site/info/

(Not going to touch the docs as distributed in the tarball yet -
however, in the long run, I'd like to be able to beautify it for
the website...)

I'll clean up some of the smaller pages and then shoot to put it
up sometime in the next week or so unless someone complains
(providing I can find a decent image to use - or is the one from
www.apache.org sufficient for now?).

Once this is up, I can clean up the subproject pages (docs and test)
to be anakia-based as well.  And, then we can move most of the
cruft on dev.apache.org to httpd.apache.org.  -- justin