httpd-docs mailing list archives

From <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/man rotatelogs.8
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2001 22:29:11 GMT

On Thu, 11 Oct 2001, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> Better yet, httpd-2.0/docs/docco/

Well, I committed it to site-tools/man2html/man2html.c for the moment.
If people prefer httpd-2.0/docs/docco/, I am fine with that.

The usage is:

 nroff -man httpd.8 | man2html httpd > httpd.html

and then you must still hand edit the httpd.html file to remove the page
breaks and other nroff garbage.

This is not a very nice solution, but I did a moderately thorough search
of the net for similar tools, and I couldn't find any that looked better.
Probably a perl hacker could start with one of the perl ones and make
something useful.

Joshua.