httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Allan Liska <al...@allan.org>
Subject Re: Bad error in the Apache docs
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2001 15:34:05 GMT

I just tested it, and was able to successfully configure the "VirtualHost
*" directive, using Apache 1.3.14 on RedHat Linux 7.0, with no problem.

Apache started up, and the sites were all accessible with no errors.

I'd have to agree with Ken, that the original author appears to be
mistaken.

If we had more information about his OS and Apache version, I would be
happy to test it more thoroughly...although this list is probably not the
best place to field such requests.

Hope this helps.

allan

--