httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: httpd-docs-1.3 and xml and porting changes
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2001 02:24:09 GMT
On Mon, 1 Oct 2001, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> Joshua Slive wrote:
> >
> > 1. Apply tidy with exactly the same options to
> > httpd-docs-1.3 and hope that the formating is close
> > enough to make things work.
>
> +1

OK. I wondered about this at the time, and forgot to mention it. I was
not sure if we wanted the 1.3 docs in xhtml as well, although I'm not
aware of any reason why we would not.

I'll try to do that on the 1.3 side as well. I'll try to get to this
this week.

> > 2. Abandon the 1.3 docs except for very important changes.
>
> Not an option, I don't think.  1.3 is going to be the
> more widely deployed version for a loong time to come.

That was certainly my impression also.

--
HTML Writers Guild training classes
http://www.hwg.org/services/classes/