httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/man rotatelogs.8
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2001 14:12:30 GMT
From: "Joshua Slive" <joshua@slive.ca>
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2001 9:09 AM

> > From: wrowe@apache.org [mailto:wrowe@apache.org]
>
> >  Other question - how to reformat to html?
> >     Which utility does so?
>
> I have a very nasty hack of a c program that converts nroff *output* to
> html.  I would like to upload it somewhere so that others can use it, but I
> don't know where.  Any suggestions?

Grump... no good ideas, other than perhaps create a docs/build directory for
all the expand.pl-style cruft.  That would make a good home for all of these.

> Meanwhile, I did the conversion.

Cool, thanks.  I noticed that it was already out of date when I got there, you
might want to run through the entire docs/man/ set just for kicks.

Bill