httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: New translation of frontpage (norwegian nynorsk)
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2001 01:39:32 GMT

On Wed, 5 Sep 2001, Roy-Magne Mo wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Do anyone care to check this new translation into CVS. This a
> translation to the other of the two norwegian languages.
>
> Filename is index.html.nn
>
> The file could be found at:
> http://www.sunnmore.net/nynorsk/index.html.nn

Thanks for the contribution!

Unfortunately, we have had embarassing experiences in the past with very
bad translations getting into the server.  We therefore have a policy that
we won't commit a new translation unless we have a second native speaker
who can participate in the mailing list and review the material.

If you can have another native norwegian nynorsk speaker review your
translation and send an email to this mailing list, we can probably accept
that (subject to the agreement of other participants).

Thanks again!

Joshua.