httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Proposal for Improviing the Security Docs
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2001 19:58:29 GMT
On Sun, 16 Sep 2001, Allan Liska wrote:

>   I'd really like feedback from everyone as to whether or not this is
>   a good start...or if there should be more information included?

This is a great start and a great idea. I would be glad to assist in
whatever capacity I can, particularly since I am just about to start
writing that portion of my book, and, as with the rest of the book, I am
learning so much while I am writing, and am attempting to give some of
that back into the docs.

I will be reading back through your note in the next day or so (I'm
finishing up something else right now) and get you additional feedback.

Thanks for this proposal.

--
HTML Writers Guild training classes
http://www.hwg.org/services/classes/