httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Regarding lower-case HTML tags
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2001 02:39:35 GMT
I've been using tidy, from the w3c, for a while now, to do
pretty-reformatting of HTML documents. One of the things that it does is
lower-case HTML tags. I was wondering, in light of comments made a week
or two ago, whether it would be worthwhile to do this with files in the
docs as I a working with them?

The downside is that it will create a diff in which every line in the
file changes (in most cases), and I did not want to start submitting
enormous diffs, without running this past folks first.

Thanks.

--
Nothing is perfekt. Certainly not me.
Success to failure. Just a matter of degrees.