httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: Regarding lower-case HTML tags
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2001 03:18:21 GMT

On Wed, 5 Sep 2001, Jason Lingohr wrote:

> As you'll know, I spent a little time downgrading case on some of the 1.3
> tree -- personally, I believe in consistency, but for the doco people (I
> agree with Joshua above re the user).

There is a slightly different issue here too.  If we plan to change the
style of ALL the docs to something more modern and maintainable, then I am
all for that.  Lowercasing was supposed to be a step in that direction.
But the whole thing is a little stalled, I guess, because we don't really
have any idea for a format that would be better than what we have.
I don't see much of a point in just lowercasing the occasional doc here or
there.

Joshua.