httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: New translation of frontpage (norwegian nynorsk)
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2001 17:31:19 GMT

I got a couple people saying your translation looks good, and no objections,
so I'll commit it.  But I need to know a couple things first: Can you
confirm that the correct language tag for this is "nn" (so AddLanguage nn
.nn works) and can you tell me what the character-set should be.

Thanks.

Joshua.