httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/docroot index.html.cz.iso8859-2 index.html.hr.iso8859-2 index.html.ltz.utf8 index.html.lu.utf8 index.html.po.iso8859-2 index.html.fr index.html.it index.html.ja.iso2022-jp index.html.kr.iso2022-kr index.html.pt-br index.h
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 01:54:42 GMT
From: "Stipe Tolj" <tolj@wapme-systems.de>
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2001 6:03 AM

> > Since Stipe Tolj (cygwin port) is the only Croatian-sound-like name I now,
> > perhaps he could check the translation. I may be wrong, but I didn't catch
> > beside Stipe no one. Well, there was a guy named Tesla, but... :)
>
> +1 for index.html.hr

Mystery solved, thank you Stipe, and the document stays in.

I'm sure the index.html.family is several orders of magnitude better than
it was for Apache 2.0.  Someone may want to go back and crosscheck my 2.0
charset matches, and then dig into 1.3 and double check the HTTP-Equiv
tags against the charset based on filesnames against httpd.conf-dist.
That's a project I don't have time for this week.  [It was a pure accedent
that I saw a 3/4 symbol in a document, and recognized that the http headers
were conflicting with the html headers.  Since I install virtually every
charset encoding on this machine, odd characters catch my attention ;]

Bill