httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <>
Subject Re: MIME.types, mime.types?
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2001 23:59:17 GMT

On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, Rich Bowen wrote:
> When you sai that they need to be synched, do we have a general idea
> at what point they got out of sync? I'm wondering if it is just a
> question of going back and applying the same patched that got applied
> to the 1.3 docs.

I just took a quick look at

and things don't look very encouraging.

My suggestion:
Copy the 1.3 docs over the the 2.0 ones and commit.  Someone will then
need to go through the commit logs:
and see if anything needs docing.  From a quick look, it seems that
we are fine up to the last couple weeks when OtherBill did some work that
needs to be added.  Specifically: RemoveLanguage and RemoveCharset were
added.  Since he has not yet added docs for these, there is no loss.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message