httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: mod_TEMPLATE.html
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2001 01:08:47 GMT
On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, Joshua Slive wrote:

> I would drop the <!--%plaintext thing.  I'm sure it had a purpose
> at some point, but I don't think it is of any use now.

Just for confirmation, I'd really like to hear someone else's take on
this. Perhaps someone that remembers why they were there, and can
definitively tell me that the need has gone away.

> It would be nice to downcase all the tags, but I'm too lazy to do it
> myself, so I don't expect you to do it.

Likewise with this. Is this merely "it would be nice" or is the The
Way That Things Should Be? It's a simple thing to do, but I want to
make sure that it is truly The Right Thing to do.

Thanks

--
And everyone said, "If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve -