httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Auto-index sorting in 1.3
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2001 20:14:03 GMT
2.0 now has a very nice explanation of how the automatic directory
ordering and searching works, but there is, as far as I can find, no
description of this behavior in the 1.3 docs. I'm writing such a
description, and wondered where the best place to put it would be. In
the 2.0 docs, it is stuck in at the top of mod_autoindex.html, which
seems like a somewhat logical place, but means that you have to scroll
for some time to get to the listing of directives. However, if this is
where folks want it, I'll put it in there.

Thanks

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
As we trace our own few circles around the sun