httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <>
Subject mod_autoindex.html
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2001 19:42:02 GMT
OK, I've re-emerged from the swamp, and I'm writing again, so,
hopefully, you'll see some patches from me in the coming weeks. I'm
about 3 weeks behind on my writing schedule, and my publisher is
getting anxious, so I'll be spending a LOT of time in the Apache docs
for the next few weeks.

In the manual/mod directory, mod_autoindex.html contains the following
text under the heading "Incremental IndexOptions"

 <LI>Multiple <SAMP>IndexOptions</SAMP> directives for a single
 directory are now merged together.  The result of the example above
 will now be the equivalent of

Unfortunately, there is no "example above". Can someone help me find
this example that is being referred to, so that I can patch this doc.

Rich Bowen -
ReefKnot -

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: